hello Internet! Once again…
I’ve tried to maintain my personal blog/webpage up and running during different points in time. I unfortunately (or not) failed on each of them. I guess I didn’t have any true purpose for maintaining those.
But, more and more, I have been feeling the lack of a place to document my findings, learnings, personal projects, etc. Not to anyone else, but to myself. A place where I can refer to in the future, in order to see my own errors, or quickly learn from my past achievements. It might be a selfish intent, but nevertheless it’s one.
While looking for old posts I created on these past attempts, I actually found a few that where quite interesting, and still actual. I will start by reposting those, and then see how things move on.
Let’s hope for the best…
- Tips for your Distributed Project Inception or Meeting
- RFID, Dryers, and IoT
- Problems with Branches per Environment
- Learning From My Mistakes: Building a Crawler
- Services Version Lock with Docker and Jenkins
- Efficient Timer using a Circular Buffer
- Trunk Based Development with Multiple Services
- Secure Configuration Management for Microservices
- Automatically Build and Deploy the Blog
- Hydroponics Kit Automation